Milestones of Life...

Arvin just celebrated his first B'day. I, perhaps like most mom, am beginning to realize how fast my baby is growing. Everyday he does new fun activities which are all so much a pleasure to our eyes. I want to capture them all. Although for all these months, I had been writing about him in his memory book, I will try to write them more regularly in this blog now. That way all the family and friends can also enjoy reading it, and will be easier for me to log as well.

Aug 11th 2011 : Arvin is enjoying his nana-nani's visit to US and playing a lot with them these days. He has recently learned to walk (about 20 days back). He likes to take morning walks to the garden with nanu these days. When nanu puts on his shoes, he walks upto the door and is not ready to turn back towards home, just wants nanu to take him to the Garden.

August 15th 2011 : This morning, when we were on the breakfast table, Avi showed an altogether different yet very cute expression. First he picked up a big cookie from mom's plate and started eating it by himself. When I realized that, I asked him to give it back (he doesn't have a single tooth yet! ), he started hiding his cookie behind his back...loved it, and couldn't take it back from my little one. Avu... soon you will have your teeth, and I will bring a lot of delecious cookies for you my darling..

August 15th 2011 : Also this morning on breakfast table, when his dad gave Avi a small spoon ful of cereals dipped in milk from his mug, Avi just loved it. And then what he did was the cutest! He made such a cute smiling face, half closed his eyes and moved his mouth towards dad, asking him to give one more spoon...and it was such an undeniable request, that dad had to give him. And then it was repeated over and over until dad finished all his cereals. My little cutiepie is such a smarty...I can't believe it!!

August 18th 2011 : Avi has started making little demands. He asks nana to take him to garden, mom to pick him and take to bedroom when he wants to sleep/dink milk! Even when he wants his bottle of milk, or a balloon :)

August 23rd 2011: Avi and all of us are missing his nana-nani. They left for India this morning, and in evening when I returned home from work, Avi's nanny told me that he was showing that he is sad, he was looking here and there as if searching them, and then he cried. My heart sank hearing those words, and I cried with my little one. I promise I will spend a lot more time with my baby, and promise Avi, we will have fun time!

August 29th 2011: Avi started clapping. Its surprising, how he has started picking the language we speak. When I say "tali bajao", he claps with his little hands, when I say "mama ko pa kardo", he gives me a baby kiss that I can die for, and when I say "bye karo", he waves his hands. He keeps walking all around the house and keeps falling a lot too. But that never stops him from getting up and waking again. Gaurav has just installed the stairway door, as we found Avi on the 4th stair all by himself the other day :)

July 30th 2012 : My baby is soon turning 2!! They say "terrible TWOs". I am loving hearing new words coming out of his mouth everyday. I am waiting to enjoy talking and discussing the world with him, who is the center of my world now.

August 4th 2012 :  Arvin's 2nd Birthday!! it was a hot summer day, and we had reserved a park "reedville park". Avi had fun socializing with all guests :P. He was seen sitting on different benches with different bunch of people around all times or walking around and meeting everyone. He was equally busy as us, in the party :P . And he had Mickymouse cake.  He said "Happy Day Mickey Cake " and so lovingly hugged his mickey when I said he has come to your "Happy Day" :). My baby loved eating his b'day cake and had fun opening all the gifts afterwards. 


August 7th 2012 : I loved taking a walk with him last night, he was holding my hand and walking in the neighborhood and as we entered the house, he repeated after me " papa hum aa gaye hain "

August 8th 2012 : Avi now says "Tatoon"!! He doesn't only just say, he want you to play the Mickey Mouse Club House cartoon on iPhone, iPad or any other device that has a browser to open youtube on :). He watches it so intently, and it is fun to watch him watch it and laugh on various funny activities that these cartoons do!! 

August 10th 2012 : Today is Janmashtami.  I was making prasad early morning in my kitchen. Avi woke up and came near the stairs and called me "Vitita, aao " :) . My laddugopal made my day!! Love you..

Sep 24th 2012 : Avi has been doing lot of activities lately. The time is passing by so fast and I am feeling like I am not able to capture everything. It is soo much fun spending time with him. He can now count till 18 and he can recognize all the alphabets. Last night while brushing his teeth, he sang the whole "twinkle twinkle" rhyme for himself, while daddy was lost in his thoughts ;). We both were soo surprised at our baby's new attempt that we hadn't even thought would come soo soon. I love this time, I wish I was able to hold these moments and be able to play then slower..

Sep 9th 2012 : I am being very infrequent in updating this blog, but there are so many things that I want to record here. Avi's wise sayings :
1.) "Mama, I am happy because umm...I want to be happy!!" : When I thought he would give the new car that we bought that day and he was super excited about, as the reason for his happiness, or something else. But how true and wise it is to believe that "Happiness if your own choice".
2.) Avi: "Hey mama, why do you go to office?"
    Me: "Mama goes to office so that I can earn lots of money to buy good toys for you, Don't you love your toys."
    Avi: " Ummm...No, I think I love Mama and papa the most!!" "I want my mama and papa to stay with me all the time!!."

Comments

  1. Almost a year late on this. But this one is really fantastic. So nice to observe someone crossing different phases of life, college, job, higher education, top processor company, marriage, and now motherhood. Wow.

    I know I missed the opportunity but I am very eager to see the little one now, seems like a very happy and lovely baby. God bless all of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saurabh,

    You are welcome. Thanks for reminding me to continue blogging about him. He is so able to consume all my time, that I easily forget that this phase is going to pass soon and I must capture the memories :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Welcome to my "Rythum of Life". This blog spot carries thoughts, poems, and memorable experiences. If you happen to read them, you are welcome to comment. Thanks!!

Popular posts from this blog

C++: const

Arvin.cpp

Living with Equanimity