Terrific Love

Terrific Love

missing u missing u
makes me miss u,

longing to love u..
makes me lose the moments of loving u.

when i wanted to say u that I love u,
we ended up fighting till i left u.

But, when u were in deep sleep,
I found myself dreaming,
I was in your arms and dancing on your beats,
the world was so peaceful,
happiness was embracing me.
Is that exactly what I wanted?
I knew the answer of me.

and I saw the smile on ur face
and love in your eyes
and isshhhhh..........u kissed me!

every moment with u is precious,
and your love, my Darling, is terrific...

Comments

  1. Thanks Mukta! I am glad u visited...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bhabhi i love this. It is so touching...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Neeraj....
    I wrote it when I was in Vermont on IBM assignment for 3 months before we came for Masters. :)
    I am glad you liked it!
    I stopped by your blog too yesterday....but haven't finished reading it yet!
    But your poem for the part that I read was really awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Welcome to my "Rythum of Life". This blog spot carries thoughts, poems, and memorable experiences. If you happen to read them, you are welcome to comment. Thanks!!

Popular posts from this blog

C++: const

Arvin.cpp

Living with Equanimity